Sunday, December 29, 2013

Everything but nothing has changed

Alone, melancholic
Suddenly, a thought of you popped up
No rhyme
No reason
No warning
The thought caught me by surprise

At first it was not you, then it IS you
The reason, it became YOU
It's been years, have you noticed?
I never forgot
Have you been deceived?

It was not me, I do not know if it's me
Someone came so close, so dear
I decided to disappear
Without anything but a blog entry
I do not know if you read it.
But I hope you did.

If you did, then I think you knew
What I felt when I'm with you,
About you
When you left.

But it's you and the one who was not me, and me.
In a tangled mess
Not tangled and not a mess
But it was not me, I do not know if it's me.
And it's a mess.


-----
D.B.R.S, 19 Feb 2013 10:50p.m (GMT +8)

No comments:

Post a Comment